Every once in a while I get enough time to work on a side project. Sometimes they can be kind of neat. I try and write an article when that happens.
The source for all of my projects can be found on Github:
- cbindgen - A project for generating C/C++ bindings for Rust code
- wordament - A cracker for wordament boards written in Rust
- dash - an end to end implementation of a programming language and companion vm, written in C
- netmod - C++ reliable networking protocol
- kayak - C++ data structures and algorithms library
- sensor - a rough C software renderer (mostly just a rasterizer)
This site is made with static templates, and you can view the source here.